- Only sign up for dates you are truly planning on attending.
- AS SOON AS you realize you can no longer attend a clinic, please delete your sign up immediately to allow others time to discover the opening. The 2 day before email reminder is a great time to double check your calendar. Login to SignUp Genius: My Account -> Settings -> Notifications, scroll to bottom to set email/txt notification options.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a clinic, please delete your sign up at least 24 hours before the clinic. Any deletes less than that should be due to an emergency only. When you delete less than 24 hours prior, or do not show, you are likely keeping someone else out, who would have paid for that spot.
- You must be logged in to the SignUp Genius (top right) to see delete buttons below your sign ups. And, it is good to double check the sign up sheet after any delete to make sure the request was processed all the way through.
- Players purchase Live Clinic tokens that are used for clinic payment. Please purchase tokens prior to the clinic or immediately following the clinic. Tokens can be used for clinics at PSTC or Bullis and never expire.
- If you have any issues with the delete of a sign up, email email@example.com for help.
- New openings in full clinics often happen 3 days prior to the clinic. They sometimes happen less than 24 hours before the clinic due to an emergency situation.
- If you are on a Wish List, we will do our best to get you in after a delete, but it is not a guarantee of the next open spot.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.