Rock Game Format & Scoring
- 2-3 players per team.
- Play standard doubles points with a different scoring system.
- Pro determines how many points it takes to be a (50, 100, etc).
- Pro keeps the score and announces before each service.
- Each player serves 2 times (deuce & ad). Then other team serves (deuce & ad).
- If 3 people on a team, in for 4 points, out for 2.
- The game rewards the team who gets to the net and tries to finish the point up there.
- Regular error = +1 point
- Baseline winner (with bounce) = +5 points
- Net winner (no bounce) = +10 points
- Ace = +15 points
- Overhead winner = +20 points
- Arguing the score with the pro = -10 points