Bullis Tennis Bubble Court Etiquette
- When crossing a court, please cross on the far LEFT side of the bubble, the side closest to the office.
- Quickly cross in the BACK of the court, NEVER at the net.
- If you arrive early, please be respectful of the courts already in play. It you want to stretch, please find an area that is not in the line of sight of play or on the edge of the court.
- For private or group lessons, please wait on the benches near the door until the pro waves you over to their court and then CROSS at the BACK LEFT side of the bubble.
- Wait until a point is over to walk on a court or retrieve/return a ball.
- When you cross in the back of a Live Ball court, cross with extreme caution, and do not be looking at your phone because you may get hit in the ear with a ball!
- Make all line calls promptly and accurately; do not challenge calls made by tennis pros, opponents, or partner.
- Please do your equal share of ball pick up, holding off socializing until courts are clear of all balls.
- Please keep the courts clean by throwing away any trash, and wearing clean shoes.
- Balls not in play should be pushed to the back of the court as quickly as possible (not to sides or net).
- Always be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that would risk injury to anyone else, such as throwing or hitting balls when not in play, throwing your racquet or any other object.
- The Code: The Players’ Guide for Unofficiated Matches
Thank you for your cooperation.